At some time or another you might find yourself in need of legal assistance to help your children through problems at school, be they disciplinary or academic. Well, now you have specialist solicitors who are offering free legal services to children and young people with special needs.
If you would like to avail yourself of their services, the organisation to contact is Youthlaw Aotearoa. They have been operating for 28 years and have extensive experience in education law, including:
- assisting young people with special education needs in accessing education
- attending disciplinary meetings at schools
- providing advocacy for student issues
- assisting clients with complaints to the Human Rights Commission
- help in accessing special educational support and assistance
- ORRS applications.
Youthlaw Aotearoa offers free legal advice and services to children and young people under the age of 25. You can contact them at 0800 UTHLAW or at www.youthlaw.co.nz or email@example.com You can also find them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/youthlawnz