Asperger’s Syndrome Weblinks
Below are some sites that you may find useful. Also, don’t forget to check out the resources section for more helpful information and links.
If any link does not work please let us know!
- Tony Attwood‘s (a leading professional on AS) personal site.
- Autism Spectrum Connection web site – a single resource for families, individuals, and medical professionals who deal with the challenges of Asperger Syndrome, Autism, and Pervasive Developmental Disorder / Not Otherwise Specified (PDD/NOS).
- Jen Birch‘s (a New Zealander with AS) personal site. Includes information on her book.
- Autism Spectrum Australia
- Asperger Syndrome Education Network
- Families of Adults Afflicted with Asperger’s Syndrome
- Wrong Planet is the web community designed for individuals (and parents / professionals of those) with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, ADHD, PDDs, and other neurological differences
- Autism Resource Site